Thursday, June 4, 2009

RADIO PROGRAM

Here is a presentation I gave at a radio station in Duluth MN on the 3rd of June. It was done in a Christian radio station (Walking with Jesus Christ) and the message was aimed at Christians, telling them about my salvation story and how they can draw closer to God. If you are not yet a Christian, you can listen to it to learn a little about what Christians believe. Please as you listen, try to get the big picture and wait to the end before you criticize it. I will love to discuss with anyone who has questions. The program is 1 hour long. I pray you find encouragement as you listen. Please just click on the link and it should work with windows media player. 

http://www.wwjc.com/prayer.html#atfp

In the interview, I mentioned that some people said I should wait till the fall of 2007 before going to school in a bigger school or as some of them put it, a better school, but I chose to come in the spring to the University of Wisconsin, Superior. Let me say that I love the University of Wisconsin, Superior. It is a small campus and it has a wonderful student-to-faculty ratio and gives you an opportunity to get involved.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Amos Tarfa

No comments:

Post a Comment